Monday, January 31, 2011

2010 Recap: Books, pt. 1

Here is my catalogue of books completed in 2010. As you can see I had a healthy dose of British mysteries mixed in with everything else. I have a tendency to try and read everything an author has written, in chronological order (as far as I can), if I really like the author. Last year I was making my way through Margery Allingham, Martha Grimes (both of which I have already done once before), and Penelope Fitzgerald. I'll post again on a couple of the highlights.

The Medici Conspiracy, Peter Watson
Museums and American Intellectual Life 1876-1926, Steve Conn
Alice and Wonderland, Lewis Carol
Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carol
The Glass Room, Simon Mawer
The Crime at the Black Dudley, Margery Allingham
Mystery Mile, Margery Allingham
At Freddie's, Penelope Fitzgerald
So I have Thought of You: The Letters of Penelope Fitzgerald
Offshore, Penelope Fitzgerald
The Golden Child, Penelope Fitzgerald
Jamie's Dinners, Jamie Oliver
Morning & Evening, Charles Spurgeon
Babywise, Ezzo
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins, Weisbluth
Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, Weisbluth
Baby Sleep Solution, Suzy Glordand
Mothering Multiples, Le Leche League
Rainbow's End, Martha Grimes
The Horse You Came in On, Martha Grimes
The Defector, Daniel Silva
Look to the Lady, Margery Allingham
Police at the Funeral, Margery Allingham
The Mysterious Benedict Society, Trenton Lee Stewart
Super Baby Food, Ruth Yaron
Super Foods for Children, Michael Van Straton & Barbara Griggs
Sweet Danger, Margery Allingham
Death of a Ghost, Margery Allingham
The Black Cat, Martha Grimes
The Blue Flower, Penelope Fitzgerald
The Rembrandt Affair, Daniel Silva
Flowers for the Judge, Margery Allingham
The Means of Escape, Penelope Fitzgerald

1 comment:

Margaret E. Perry said...

what did you think of THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY?