Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 Photos November: Pt. 2

So, echoing MP's post... I have not a lot to add, except for apologies for the delay. I have been under the weather, and I am posting 6 photos, not five. I just like the look of an even number better than an odd!

So here is my November 16th (and 17th):

These were all taken with my iPhone. I have been experimenting with three different photo apps: Cross Process (center), Color Splash (upper right), and InstaClassic (remaining four).

And I don't know that I have actually posted anything of the two babies I had last December on here yet!  They are the best pals, as you can see.

Here is MP's November 16th (and 17th):

I particularly like the jams one in the lower right. Makes me think of that stick candy that we used to pick out when ever our family would go on road trips. I'm not sure why :)

1 comment:

E. said...

I love the center one! I hope I can see you all in person soon. Love, ERC