Here's a quick link to the Observer's follow up to the top 50 Cookbooks, the top 10 list.
Here's the top ten most used cookbooks in my kitchen (in no particular order):
1. Donna Hay, Off the Shelf
2. Jamie Oliver, Jamie's Dinners
3. Jenni Fleetwood and Catherine Atkinson, Best-Ever Slow Cooker One-Pot & Casserole Cookbook (the updated version of the One-Pot, Slow-Pot Cooking)
4. Julia Child, The Way to Cook
5. Julia Child, Baking with Julia
6. Julee Russo and Sheila Lukins, Silver Palate Cookbook
7. Beatrice Ojakangas, The Great Scandinavian Baking Book
8. Gretchen Quie, The Governor's Table
9. Epicurious.com (Does this count?!)
10. The Wegmans monthly magazine
What is on your most used/favorite/best cookbook list?