Friday, March 27, 2009

Sticker Books

I saw these in Philly at a great modern toys shop: Eye Like Sticker books. They have sticker books that cover all of the usual suspects: colors, letters, animals, seasons, & c. Eye Like also produces colorfully illustrated books which take all of their inspiration from nature

G and I have been going through these sticker books that I found at Costco. Now, I'm not usually one for all of the branded items that are clogging up children's wares... however, these sticker books are great! The activities are really well laid out, engaging for a two year old, and are challenging. Many of the other sticker books that I have gotten for G are too complicated or boring. Upon doing a cursory google check, it looks as though they are out of print (I guess that's why they are at Costco!), but if you have a Costco membership, it's well worth grabbing them while they are there. 

No comments: