Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Links:

Here are a couple of fun links, none of which I thought merited its own posting, so I thought I'd just jumble them all together.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Domino Magazine? I do. It's a great design mag, with a focus on Green. RealSimple has gotten old and runs the same old every month. What can I expect after receiving it for 6 years though?


Also worth mentioning is Blueprint (a Martha Stewart pub). But it turns out that it will stop being after the January/February issue however: for more info. That explains the two issues of Martha Stewart Living in my mail box this month. Huh.


A fun toys site (thanks to BSC) I specially like the wooden tea bags. And the Holy Toast stamper.


Thanks to SJC, the funniest blog I have seen in a long time, maybe ever: Stuff White People Like. As it turns out, I am really, really white.


And the funniest show that I have seen since the writers strike: Flight of the Conchords. You can see some of their songs on YouTube, but I recommend borrowing or Netflixing the whole first season. You too will be repeating everything you hear or think back to yourself in a New Zealand accent.

No comments: