Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kalpana's Fine Soaps

At the Fairfax Fall Festival today, I bought some really delightful soaps. Kalpana's Fine Soaps are are mastered with the finest ingredients of olive oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and other nourishing vegetable-based oils. Premium oils then unite with exotic fragrances and essential oils to create soaps that are elegant and lush.

I chose Goat Milk & Honey, Wheat Germ & Honey, and Unveil. And I bought a silk washcloth from her as well. They are just beautiful and they exfoliate and buff your skin gently.

I was specially glad to note that when I took the box out to look at my soaps I saw that they were printed with Ps. 106:3 and John 14:6.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I bought the Lavender Shea Butter with Emu Oil when she was at the Warrenton Festival on 5/17/08. I am very pleased with the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking and the fragrance is very exotic. I would recommend anyone who wants to pamper themselves to at least visit her website and see the different collections she has to offer.

AMDBK said...

Her daughter will be back at the Warrenton Festival tomorrow 5/16/09 with the buy 3 get one free special. I bought several at the Fairfax Fall Festival and used them as gifts to others and myself. The quality is great and the fragrances are so yummy and soothing all at the same time. If you ever get to talk to her you can see the compasion she has for her products.

AMDBK said...

Her daughter will be back at the Warrenton Festival tomorrow 5/16/09 with the buy 3 get one free special. I bought several at the Fairfax Fall Festival and used them as gifts to others and myself. The quality is great and the fragrances are so yummy and soothing all at the same time. If you ever get to talk to her you can see the compasion she has for her products.