Saturday, April 21, 2007 - Sunday, April 22, 2007
Location: Across the City
Join Cultural Tourism DC for more than 60 free walking tours (and a few bike and boat tours) in 18 neighborhoods across Washington, DC. Select from the schedule below!
Too much information? Check the overview schedule. Not enough? Email info@CulturalTourismDC.org or call 202-661-7581.
What you need to know:
- All tours are free.
- Reservations are not required, with the exception of the bike tours and a few others. Just show up!
- Consider taking Metrobus, Metrorail, or the Circulator. Most tours are readily available via public transportation.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Visit the City Guide at washingtonpost.com to check special features and post a review.
- Need more info or tips to plan your day? Click here!