Friday, November 10, 2006

Teething

What are some of your suggestions or tricks in dealing with teething. Gretta is starting to get her first tooth! woo hoo! It's so cute. I got her some chewing/teething rings and really like the Munchkin Fun Ice Soothing Ring. You can freeze it, and the gel inside still stays soft.

I also bought, but have not tried yet, Hyland's Teething Tablets. They are a homeopathic remedy for fitfullness and sleeplessness associated with teething. They are all natural, and dissolve on the tongue. And they got rave reviews on Drugstore.com.

I'll let you know how it works!

2 comments:

andersonrc1 said...

So, I tried the Teething Tablets out today, and they work great! They dissolve really quickly, and easily, and Gretta really seems to calm down after I give them to her.

Margaret Perry said...

yeah--that's what I was going to say. I was staying with a freind once and her son was teething something awful. But she gave him the tablet, and he was so much better!