Sunday, November 12, 2006

Best Places


This is a entertaining and informative site that lets you know the vitals on cities in the US, so you can discover what the Best Places are.

It provides information such as people, economy, housing, health, crime, climate, education, transportaion, cost of living, religion, and voting. And then you can compare cities as well.

You can also take the Find Your Best Place quiz! And Find out where you should be living. Here's my list. I think it must be a little off, but not much!

5 comments:

Margaret Perry said...

It's RIGHT! SF as #1! The whole Los Angeles as number 4 is off, but otherwise, that's about right...

Margaret Perry said...

sorry...I meant to put up my list:
http://www.bestplaces.net/fybp/list.aspx?code=q_jhJ3AYtsFo2lADZh5k8n_980RIBBJ

sjcoffin said...

so, here's mine: http://www.bestplaces.net/fybp/list.aspx?code=htsrZE11o2ou1t1n21tt__sb2sZJJBJ

sjc

Margaret Perry said...

looks like you should move to Ca with me...

Jenny said...

DC came up fourth for me, so maybe I should stay!