Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The North House

For my Grandma's 80th Birthday we are all meeting up in Grand Marais, Minnesota. I am so excited! We are all going to stay at the North House Folk School and take courses together. Among those offered are making a Finnish knife, various cooking courses, raku pottery, sailing lessons, making a long bow, and many more.

For all of you whose Scandinavian heritage is calling... this is a great place to visit (they have cabins and dorms to rent), and the North Shore is one of the most beautiful places in America. And while you are there, visit Duluth!

2 comments:

Margaret Perry said...

rca: this place looks awesome. i wish I was scandinavian so I didn't feel like such a poser by being interested in these things. we want a full report!

Grace said...

I second maggie's comment.