Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Election

From GR:

"...to you Virginian's, I found the following website extremely helpful as I was researching different canidates platforms.

VA ELECTIONS

"Unlike many in this area, I don't stay on top of canidates quite as much as I would like. Rather, I'm afraid I cram a little before elections."

GR, I don't think you are alone in this! Thanks for the tip. For those of you who are not residents of the Promised Land, you can follow the link and find your state's info too.

1 comment:

Grace said...

As the purpose of your site is to provide resourses to women, I wanted to like to my blog, were I've recently written about how to research and purchase tires. While some woman don't have to handle this side of life, I think it is a useful thing for us to have some knowledge of as salesman often assume we're ignorant and, in a bind, ignorance isn't advantagous.