Saturday, August 26, 2006

NHPCA Playgroup

Alissa S. says:

I hope everyone is able to make playgroup beginning September 7 at the S. house. Please keep connected here for updates to play schedules and cancellations (when necessary). Regretfully, I do already have to make a couple of cancellations to our current schedule. My little Johan is scheduled for surgery Sept. 27th so playdates for Sept. 19th and Sept. 29th are canceled at my house. Anyone else interested in hosting?

Current Playdates:
Sept. 7
Sept. 11
Sept. 19 canceled
Sept. 29 canceled

In addition, due to the presence of a medically fragile child in my home, we'll have to keep a strict sick policy. You can follow the rule; "When in doubt, keep them out!". Thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a strange little statue.... kind of makes me wonder what goes on at these play groups....